Stroudsburg Divorce, Custody and Family Law Lawyers
Few of life's challenges match the complexity, emotion and stress of divorce, child custody and support matters. Choosing the right family law attorney to help you in these times can be invaluable to the future of you and your family.
Doing the right thing for your family and your future requires a complete and in-depth understanding of your options and the impact of your choices. An experienced lawyer can provide a steady hand throughout the process and help you find solutions tailored to your needs. At the Stroudsburg law offices of Amori & Associates, LLC, we help clients with everything from routine support matters to complicated divorce and child custody matters.
No two families are the same. Our attorneys bring this understanding to your particular situation.
Contact Amori & Associates, LLC Today
Our family law practice includes everything from divorce and premarital agreements to child custody, adoption and domestic violence concerns. We are intimately familiar with the procedures of the family law courts in Northeastern Pennsylvania, and we have both opposed and assisted child protective services. Our family law attorneys can assist with the following types of situations:
- Divorce: From dissolving the marriage, to equitably dividing the assets and debts, you need skilled representation.
- Alimony & Child Support: Learn what to expect from your support plans. We can help you sort out spousal support and child support concerns.
- Child Custody: Whether you would like to work out a joint custody plan or fight for sole custody, we will help you do what is best for your kids.
- Relocation: An ever more common challenge is relocation for the children and a parent. Whether you are seeking to relocate or hoping to prevent a relocation, this complicated area of the law requires experienced counsel.
- Property and Debt Division: Pennsylvania is an equitable distribution state. Your marital property may not be divided in half; instead, the court must consider many factors about the circumstances of both parties in dividing marital property and debt.
- Adoption: If you are interested in expanding your family through adoption, we will help you understand your options and find a plan that works for you.
- Domestic Violence: If you or someone you love has been the victim of domestic violence, we will help you get an order for protection and use the powers of the court to enforce your protection where necessary.
Whether you are going through a divorce or considering an adoption, we understand that you have many concerns. We will be there for you throughout the process to answer your family law questions and tailor a plan to the needs of your family.
As you search for solutions that work for your family, you want a steady hand to help you consider all your options. From our offices in Stroudsburg, we help families find their solutions. Call (570) 421-1406 or contact us on-line today for a consultation with no obligation.
513 Sarah Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360